Hcareers launches improved site experience, including mobile first features and easy apply process for job seekers
Searching for and applying for your next hospitality job just got a lot easier at Hcareers, which has launched a number of significant improvements to the look, feel, and functionality of the site.
As we reported earlier this year, it’s estimated that over 60% of job seekers are now searching for employment on their mobile devices. Now more than ever, candidates expect a quick, frictionless, mobile-friendly job search and application process so they can easily find relevant open positions and apply in just a few clicks, all while switching effortlessly back and forth between desktop and mobile.
In response to this growing trend and the ever-evolving needs of our users, Hcareers is rolling out several key improvements to the job search and application process for many of our job listings. Some of these improvements include:
- Mobile-first design: view optimized job information on any of your devices
- Same-page apply: easy apply process while still viewing job details
- Improved save features: save your search and apply later
- View Related jobs: learn about similar jobs related to your search results
- Convenient “sticky” apply button: no matter where you scroll on the page, the apply button will always stay in plain view
- More info about potential employers: many of our job listings will feature more images, videos, and information about employers, enriching the job search experience
- Seamless navigation from apply pages back to search results
- Sharing is caring: new “share” button for jobs so you can easily refer friends or family to a job listing
Hcareers is the leading hospitality job board in North America and is currently operating in the U.S., Canada, and the United Kingdom. Contact us for more information about our site or these new improvements.
Looking for your next hospitalty job? Start your search here!