Down the street from New York's world-renowned Theater District and beneath the towering skyscrapers of Midtown Manhattan's cinematic skyline, Hotel Hendricks dazzles with a personality-rich design of bronze, malachite, polished copper, and exposed concrete. Beautifully crafted by New York firm Nobutaka Ashihara Architect PC and Beverly Hills - based designer Marcello Pozzi, this stylish 25-story sanctuary offers an enchanting stay between Fifth Avenue and Sixth Avenue.
• Explore trendy Midtown with a stay at one of the hotel's 176 soft-yet-edgy guestrooms and suites
• Lounge at rooftop bar, Hendricks Rooftop, known for its stunning panoramic views of the city
• Be at your best away from home by using the business center or fitness center
• Bring the whole family and enjoy child care services, connecting rooms, and a pet-friendly policy
• Take advantage of the hotel's central location near world-famous attractions and multiple subway stops
Within walking distance to major transportation hubs like Penn Station and Grand Central Terminal, Hotel Hendricks readily gives you access to every borough of The City That Never Sleeps. Make it to Chinatown, Little Italy, and One World Trade Center in no time, and stretch your legs a bit with a stroll to Carnegie Hall, Central Park, or Top of the Rock.