Careers and Job Opportunities for Granite Club
Established in 1875, Granite Club is one of Canada's premier private family clubs, with valued traditions and prestige. We combine a high standard of social, athletic, and dining facilities with uncompromising service to our 11,000 members.
We pride ourselves in offering our members high quality service and satisfaction, while simultaneously promoting the well-being and personal fulfillment of our staff on a daily basis.
We Offer our Employees:
• Competitive Wages
• Extensive Benefits
• On-the-Job Training
• Professional Development Opportunities
• Annual Gratuity Program
• Complimentary Meals in the Staff Cafeteria
• Complimentary Underground Parking
• Full Range of Employee Social Events
At the Granite Club we are always looking for the best, energetic, and responsible service professionals who want to grow with us.
We Frequently Recruit For:
• Food and Beverage and Service Staff
• Culinary Staff
• Athletic Instructors and Coaches
• Member Services / Security Staff
• Retail Staff
• Playschool Attendants and Seasonal Camp Counsellors