Ken PansuriaPresident• 17 years of experience in Hotel Development, Acquisitions, and Mergers with 30 years of business experience.
• Overseeing 25+ Hotels & Development, growing the management company from 1 hotel with 20 employees to 450+ employees within a 13‐ year period, increasing yearly revenue from $1.5 million to $48+ million, with a cumulative asset value of $150+ million.
• Remodeling and renovating over $20 million in Brand Refreshes.
• Procuring over $150+ million in financing with Lenders.
• Distributed over $10 million in profits to investors over the last 6 years.
• Consistently delivered ROI over 10% over the last 6 years.
Nish KharodVice President• 20 years of experience in the field of Hospitality Management, encompassing all phases of Hotel Project Planning, Business Development, and Project Management.
• Adept in all aspects of Operations and Financial Analysis.
• Overseeing the Operations, Revenue, and Inventory Management of the $150 million portfolios of 20+ hotels across the country, supervising a $48+ million gross annual revenue per year.
• Consistently maintaining and exceeding Average portfolio Gross Operating Profit Margins of 35% of Revenue since 2013.
• Consistently outperforming the market by maintaining RGI (Rev Par Growth Index) over 5%.
• Consistently meeting and exceeding Guest Satisfaction Index Benchmark across the portfolio.
• Maintaining the top 20% of Trip Advisor and Brand Ranking.