Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
The Vice President of Experience (VPX) defines how the company creates exceptional client and resident experiences, while partnering with Human Resources to ensure best-in-class associate experiences. The VPX engages with associates and communities through support, social media, and relationship-building efforts. This role is at the core of how Valet Living creates a remarkable experience to retain and grow our business. The VPX will regularly collaborate and liaise with all areas of the business, requiring both creative and operational muscle to excel.Essential Duties:
- Be an advocate and voice of the customer, understanding and communicating latent client needs to internal stakeholders
- Create experience strategies and initiatives that best support both Valet Living’s customers and associates
- Create the experience vision and roadmap, establish and track metrics, organize projects, and remove blockers
- Lead and grow the call center team; driving first contact resolution, gathering the voice of the customer, and producing effective reporting that translates data into insights and insights into new tactics to improve the customer experience
- Continually review and evolve the collection of processes the company uses to track, oversee and organize every interaction between the client and Valet Living throughout the client lifecycle
- Map the customer journey and foster a culture where every client touchpoint is a chance to make their experience remarkable
- Drive client and associate retention and increase client and associate satisfaction
- Champion clients’ and associates’ perspectives in the company’s strategic decision-making
- Oversee the hiring, onboarding, and training of the organization’s C/AX experience team
- Strategize with the marketing team to ensure delivery of high-quality C/AX collateral focused on creative retention efforts
- Lead Client Advisory Board program and initiatives
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Driven to win, competitive and intellectually curious
- Flexible and passionate with the heart of a teacher
- Comfortable with scrappy environments where one must do a lot with a little and where speed matters
- A self-starter with a deep passion for this field
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
- Have a proven track record for building excellent client and associate experiences
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to meet client needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field
- Multifamily industry experience a plus, but not required
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Compensation: $140,000-160,000 plus bonus eligibility.
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
See Job Description.