Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com . Location
Overlooking the historic Key West Harbor, The Marker Key West is a luxurious compound with a sense of refuge and retreat, located in the center of it all. As The hotel is Old Town's first new build resort in over 20 years and is home to 96 tropically-inspired contemporary and luxurious guest rooms featuring luxe fabrics, plush bedding and a curated collection of art, literary works, and thoughtful local amenities.Employment Status
Primary responsibility is to ensure that all guests are warmly welcomed upon their arrival at the entrance of the Hotel. The Valet assures a quality arrival and departure experience at the door including assistance with luggage, parking and retrieving cars, and accommodating guests during their stay in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.Responsibilities
- Properly stand at attention at the hotel entrance.
- Open doors greeting guest with smile and friendly comment as they enter and exit the hotel.
- Greet arriving vehicles, opening doors for the guest and greeting them in a proper manner. Assist guests with luggage to the curbside and direct them to front desk or other areas as required.
- Valet guest cars within the procedures set for the department, ensuring that guest car and keys are safe and secure. Each vehicle will be clearly tagged.
- Assist guest with directions and information of property as required.
- Assist departing guest with transportation as requested.
- Retrieve valet vehicles in an efficient manner. Follow proper procedure in assisting the guest into the vehicle and loading articles including luggage into the vehicle as required.
- Assist Door Attendant in monitoring traffic in the porte cochere.
- Also, ensures that the porte cochere is clean of litter, water, oil, and other items that would be considered unacceptable standard in maintaining the cleanliness of the area.
- Perform duties as required in the related positions of the department and Door Attendant. Familiar with all procedures of these positions.
- Diplomatically handle or refer guest request and complaints.
- Ensure any safety or security related procedures are implemented and any possible situation is immediately reported.