Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com . Location
Highgate, in partnership with Major Food Group, has announced plans to open The Newbury Boston at One Newbury Street, located in the premier shopping and dining neighborhood of Boston's Back Bay. This iconic property originally opened in 1927 as one of the first Ritz-Carlton hotels in the U.S. and most recently was the Taj Boston. The building will be thoughtfully transformed into a 286-room luxury hotel with 16,000-sq-ft of stunning event spaces, signature dining experiences and a reimagined front entrance on Newbury Street. Overview
The Turndown Attendant is responsible for freshening guestrooms, responding to Housekeeping service requests and cleaning rooms as needed. Responsibilities
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Review turndown list and stock caddie to ensure all supplies, linen and amenities are available to properly turndown guestrooms. Review list for any special requests.
- Turndown each assigned room according to Highgate Hotel standards.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the standards.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat, swept and vacuumed.
- Prepare housekeeping cleaning cart for next days use.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Deliver guest laundry to rooms.
- Operate pagers and radios efficiently and professionally when communicating with hotel staff.
- Deliver guest requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.