Position Purpose: Facilitate on campus activities and provide assistance to guests as needed. Work with all other departments on campus when appropriate to ensure a quality and memorable experience for both internal and external guests.
- Set up, facilitate and break down daily activities for Resort guests.
- Assisting in the creation, development, and implementation of on and off site events.
- Report of any equipment challenges, changes or needs to appropriate manager or supervisor before the end of the shift.
- Assist in the marketing of daily, weekly, monthly schedule of events through approved collateral and/or daily broadcast.
- Remaining flexible and adaptable when circumstances change, ie. Pool closing, function room availability, etc.
- Communicate daily status, guest challenges and experience successes in a timely manner to the appropriate manager or supervisor. Documentation such as daily checklists and summaries must be turned in to the Activities Office.
- Be diligent in completing all assigned tasks which may include preparation of supplies for activities and experiences, facilitation of experiences, daily checklists and summaries, hourly counts if applicable, etc.
- Consult LSOPs regularly to ensure that facilitation of activities is consistent. Notify Activities Coordinator immediately of any recommended changes, challenges or omissions in the LSOPs.
- Attend mandatory meetings for the Timber Ridge Activities Team.
- Communicate with the Front Desk team when facilitating activities and answer questions when possible. If you are unable to answer questions, consult either the Activities Coordinator or Manager for assistance.
- Ask for help if you need assistance with an experience or challenge in order to keep the activity on schedule and running smoothly.
- Mascot appearances as Bruce the Moose or Crazy Coyote.
- Schedule, book, confirm, check-in and host waterpark groups and birthday parties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- High energy and positive attitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Highly creative, self-starter.
- Able to stand for long periods of time and multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to read, write and speak in English.
- Ability to make decisions and work independently.
- Able to work a varied schedule to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
Reporting Relationship This position reports to the Activities Supervisor.
Exemption Status Non-Exempt
Timber Ridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Note This document describes the general nature and level of work required of people in the job. It is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties, and skills.
See Job Description