In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
The Peacock Mediterranean Grill is Austin Proper's ground floor restaurant and lobby bar, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as in-room dining. The menu is inspired by Mediterranean cuisine with food that is colorful, loosely plated, healthy and wholesome and geared towards sharing. In the lobby, the sprawling bar provides a full dining experience and offers a condensed food menu throughout the indoor and outdoor lounge areas. Overlooking views of Shoal Creek can be taken in from the Peacock's patio space and the private dining room balcony.
The Bartender will prepare alcohol and non-alcohol beverages for the Rooftop, Pool and Lounge and will interact with guests, take orders, serve snacks and drinks as necessary.
• Assess customers' needs and preferences and make recommendations
• Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
• Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
• Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
• Maintain compliance with departmental policies, procedures, and standards
• Proven bartending experience in a fast-paced environment
• Strong knowledge of mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
• Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
• Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
• Proactive attitude with strong organizational skills
• Flexible schedule - Willing and able to work shift duties that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
Proper Hospitality is made up of a diverse group of passionate individuals who share a common love for hotels and the art of hospitality. Our philosophy is simple: There is a right way to do things and anything less just isn't proper. We are seeking out the "best of the best" from inside and outside of the industry to work alongside us as we grow a new kind of lifestyle Hospitality Company inspired by a centuries-old tradition. The work is challenging and fast-paced but rewarding above all.
Proper Hospitality provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, genetics, or any other federal/state protected category.
Proper Hospitality will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local Fair Chance Hiring Ordinances
Salary: To be discussed
Experience: Minimum 1 years of experience
|Address||600 W 2nd Street, Austin, CA, 78701 View map|