Sage Hospitality Group is set to hire a Talent Acquisition Manager. Flexible and remote work are possible with this position, but it will be based out of our Denver office with the expectation to come in as needed.
As part of Sage Hospitality Group, we passionately strive to be the best and create excellence in everything we do. We believe in enriching lives one experience at a time. More than a slogan, we empower our employees to make positive impacts on the communities in which we live and work. By providing genuine service we build relationships with our guests and value for our shareholders, and we create unforgettable experiences.
We are looking for independent thinkers. Those who harness their entrepreneurial spirit so that it breaks preconceived notions. We're not afraid to forge our own path. After all, it's what industry leaders do. That's why we welcome risk takers and creative spirits alike. No matter your daily role, Sage recognizes that your success is about more than the work you do-it's really about who you are, which is why we invest in your personal and professional growth. We hope you consider joining us!Job Overview
Optimize our ability to attract and retain the best talent in the market and support the organization's efforts to have a talent brand that differentiates us from our competitors. Coordinate, facilitate, and manage the entire recruiting cycle for job openings at the Sage Hospitality Group corporate office and provide support to property recruiting efforts.
Create and execute talent sourcing strategies that enable Sage to meet business demands and organizational talent needs. Implement innovative recruiting strategies to develop candidate leads and a robust talent pipeline. Review resumes, screen, and interview candidates. Use consulting and influence skills with candidates and hiring managers to ensure successful achievement of recruiting department goals. Drive to continuously improve candidate and hiring manager experiences.Responsibilities
- Partner with business leaders to provide the highest level of service and meet current and future organizational talent needs.
- Communicate with candidates and business partners in a proper, consistent, and proactive manner.
- Facilitate recruiting process from intake to closing the requisition in a timely manner. Recruit, screen, interview, and close candidates to fill openings.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and hiring functions. Ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Align Talent Acquisition strategy and processes with Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion best practices.
- Develop statistical metrics and ensure they are properly designed, maintained, and presented to internal and external stakeholders on a regular and consistent basis.
- Create, manage, and update CRM database of potential candidates.
- Manage work real time in ATS to ensure all recruitment activities can be tracked for efficiency, effectiveness and OFCCP compliance.
- Participate in talent acquisition activities/events (ex: job fairs, industry/community networking, etc.) on an ongoing basis.
- Train hiring managers in the skill of behavioral interviewing and competencies on an ongoing basis to ensure effective, legal interviewing practices.
- Develop, execute, and monitor online candidate search campaigns using a variety of internet search engines as a delivery vehicle for producing quality candidates.
- Leverage social media to fill jobs in a timely manner with the right fit candidates.
- Keep up with the latest trends and proactively suggests ideas and innovations to keep the organization ahead of the curve and improve the candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Gather and analyze competitive industry information regarding best practices, salary, benefits and employment practices.
Bachelor's degree (human resources or business, advanced degree preferred)Experience
Minimum 3-5 years of previous experience in sourcing, recruiting (full life cycle) or human resource position (to include working with applicant tracking and/or sales (CRM) systems) in the hospitality industry.Knowledge/Skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques and requirements, federal selection guidelines, OFCCP, and federal and state laws regarding employment practice.
- Exhibit knowledge of hiring practices, behavioral-based interview techniques, ATS systems, tracking processes for applicants and open positions, and recruiting metrics.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Ability to prioritize and complete a high volume of work, managing multiple projects and coordinating multiple requests to successful completion.
- Excellent candidate development, interviewing, assessment, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of how to address DE&I opportunities within the talent acquisition cycle.
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong and productive personal relationships.
- Excellent business acumen and writing proficiency.
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrate knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques and requirements, federal selection guidelines, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Portray administrative and documentation skills, detail-orientation, and proficiency with reporting tools and databases.
- Prepare compelling job postings that attract the right talent pool.
- Interacts with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Persuade and influence decision makers.
- Maintain confidentiality and manage sensitive situations tactfully.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying -5% annually requires moving of supplies, files, transporting training materials, lifting binders on a regular basis.
- Bending/kneeling -5% daily would require entering lower drawers of filing cabinets that require bending, as needed to remove debris from floor to maintain a safe work area.
- Mobility -15% of day spent maintaining employee relations, accessing copier, fax, maneuvering around the office.
- Continuous standing if conducting training or attending events, 4 hour maximum -average once a month.
- Ability to hear employee concerns, conduct interviews, phone work.
- Ability to review documentation, judge appearance, read applications, file records.
- Excellent speech communication skills required to conduct interviews, counseling sessions, phone work.
- Excellent comprehension and literacy required to review and prepare documentation.