With eight individual brands and more than 1,500 hotels internationally, Radisson Hotel Group Americas is one of the largest, most dynamic hotel groups in the world. Our portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Individuals, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
At the heart of Radisson Hotel Group is our brand promise, Every Moment Matters
. More than our signature, it is simply how we do business and who awe are at the core. We strive to provided a meaningful employment experience with a focus on developing our team's talents because we believe our people are the center of our success. Your next opportunity starts here. Join a team of moment makers today!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Maintains proper storage of all food goods in their pre-designated areas
- Keeps storerooms organized and clean for proper storage
- Maintains cleanliness of storerooms daily
- Unpacks all goods for proper distribution
- Stocks kitchen with food goods; rotates in-process stock
- Maintains safe work environment, reports or corrects any unsafe acts or conditions
Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing the Radisson Blu experience through performance that demonstrates the standards of, genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
- Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
- Provides Yes I Can! genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis
- Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee
- Performs other duties as required to provide the service brand behavior
- GED or high school diploma preferred
- Knowledge of proper food handling
- Must be able to accurately follow verbal and written instructions
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Proper lifting techniques required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly and occasionally up to 100 pounds, pushing or pulling objects up to 150 pounds
- Ability to work in extreme conditions like freezers and kitchens
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Background checks are also required before employment begins.Visa Requirements:
We participate in E-Verify and all candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.
Please see job description.