Job DescriptionMassage Therapist - Part Time
The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston
The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston is seeking a Massage Therapist to join our team. We hire individuals that are committed to providing a remarkable guest experience and changing the standard of luxury. If your skills and talents are a match for our needs, we can open the door to growth and leadership opportunities. What you can expect to do:
- Greet and welcome guests in the warmest manner
- Superior communication skills and professionalism
- Perform all treatments and services as trained and required by the standards of the Spa/hotel
- Explain massage and body treatments, including techniques, benefits, and product used.
- Handle opening and closing procedures
- Daily set up, stocking, and cleaning of treatment rooms and dispensary.
- Disinfect and clean equipment as needed
- Read and update daily log book. Communicate relevant information.
- Maintain a safe, sanitary and professional work area
- Promote all treatments and products offered in the Spa & Salon
- Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) certified or willing to obtain certification
- Handle guest comments and concerns in a timely and appropriate manner
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff
- Standing, walking, squatting, kneeling and half kneeling for cleaning. Lifting and carrying towels, carrying gallon container of product. Overhead reaching.
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays when requested.