Position: Spa Receptionist
Status: Full - TimeThe Opportunity:
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is looking for a Spa/Health Club Receptionist who is dedicated to providing exceptional quality and service to our guests. The Spa/Health Club Receptionist is responsible for booking treatments, checking in guests, and ensuring that the guests' spa experience is flawless.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Greet all guests and provide guests with personal, gracious, and professional service perceptive to their individual wants and needs, at all times.
- Promote, sell, and coordinate services and products offered at the Spa with individual packaging of services to meet the guest's goals.
- Maintain the accuracy and optimal efficiency of the spa booking system to ensure maximum sales potential.
- Fulfill guest's wants and needs by promoting spa retail products utilized in body treatments and skin care and ensuring at-home continuing care.
- Handle all check-ins, billing and payments as per procedure manual.
Ideal candidate will have:
Who We Are:
- Previous experience and knowledge of Spa operations is preferred
- The ability to stand during an entire work shift required
- Good command of the English language
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent.https://www.fourseasons.com/scottsdale/https://www.instagram.com/fsscottsdale/Who We Look For:
Ideal candidate will have:
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees Enjoy Include:
- Great attitude as well 2-5 years previous culinary experience and/or culinary degree
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Valid Maricopa County Food Handler's Card required
- Ability to work AM or PM shifts, weekends and holidays
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan)
- And so much more!
US work authorization is required
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf