The Spa Attendant is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of the locker rooms, relaxation room and fitness area. S/he is responsible for keeping these areas stocked with all amenities, towels and linens. The Spa Attendant will maintain the AAA Four Diamond standards.
The Spa Attendant will always conduct him/herself in a manner which supports the Core Values of Sunriver Resort: Trust, Commitment, and Open & Honest Communication
S/he shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times and for exemplifying the Sunriver Resort Culture as well as promoting Sunriver Resort as both the Destination and Employer of Choice . Essential Functions
- Provides orientation tours, explaining the Club and Spa facility area and answers guests' questions
- Reports to work on time and as according to posted schedule
- Monitors temperatures of steam rooms, whirlpools and saunas, ensuring traffic areas are wiped dry of standing water
- Restocks locker room amenities, water and towels
- Assists Membership Coordinator in retail duties as necessary
- Contacts appropriate party, if necessary, when a guest problem is reported
- Provides general resort information for guests
- Answers incoming calls and directs appropriately
- Offers warm and sincere welcome/farewell for all guests of Sunriver Resort including use of guest name & good eye contact with each guest
- Attends appropriate departmental meetings
- Always maintains a professional demeanor and attitude
- Communicates all pertinent information to the Sage Springs tea
- Up sells other resort services and amenities to guests
- Maintains an up to date working knowledge of all resort amenities as well as any special events
- Maintains constant awareness of safety issues, (i.e. broken glass, frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks and suspicious persons). Reports all safety incidents to on-duty supervisor.
- Acts with responsibility towards all company property, supplies and equipment.
- Maintains a professional appearance. Follows all Sunriver Resort dress code standards.
- Remains alert, courteous and helpful to the guests and colleagues at all times.
- Assists the spa therapists in remaining timely by restocking and turning rooms, as well as cleaning the vichy room
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior hospitality experience preferred
- At least one year customer service experience preferred
Sunriver Resort is Oregon's most popular resort destination, is located on the Eastern slopes of the Cascade Mountain Range, 17 miles south of Bend, Oregon . Enjoying nearly 300 days of sunshine each year, Sunriver Resort combines world-class recreation and resort amenities with Oregon's natural beauty to create an extraordinary vacation destination. The resort boasts three world-class golf courses, which have won many awards including Golf Magazine's coveted Gold Medal as one of America's best golf resorts. Guests looking to relax can take refuge in our renowned Sage Springs Club and Spa. Offering a full range of massages, facials, body treatments, and salon services, our spa is the refuge of choice for relaxation-seekers. Company Introduction
Sunriver - The Start of The Unforgettable 3,300-ACRE COMMUNITY Inspiration, discovery and treasured memories await you in this stunning mountain resort. Tee off on one of 4 award-winning golf courses or rejuvenate in our beautiful spa and fitness center. Splash in The Cove aquatic center. Fly fish for that big one on the Deschutes. Stay in one of our luxurious homes or suites. Immerse in endless year-round recreation and relaxation.