In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
The award-winning Turning Stone Resort Casino is one of the top five tourist destinations in New York State, hosting more than 4.5 million guests a year. The Resort features four hotels, five golf courses, two spas, 21 dining options including both casual and fine dining, a world-class casino, cabaret-style showroom, 5,000-seat Event Center, Nightclubs, and over 200,000 sq ft of banquet space.
This position supervises all kitchen staff and all culinary operations for assigned restaurant and shift.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Maintains working knowledge of kitchen operation’s internal policies/procedures and takes the initiative to convey pertinent information to employees regarding policy changes.
· Ensures efficiency and accurate performance standards are met by maintaining communication with all work areas to verify paperwork and inventory controls.
· Takes responsibility for ensuring that employees are trained and oriented in kitchen operations.
· Regularly monitors the inventory of the kitchen supplies and orders supplies as needed.
· Consistently monitors staffing needs and follows appropriate procedures for interviewing and selection.
· Creates menu items that are well thought out and appealing to the guests. Trains staff appropriately to ensure consistency.
Ideal candidate must have 5 years previous culinary experience, Associates Degree preferred. Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 75 lbs. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and multi task. Ability to accommodate a flexible work schedule to include nights, holidays and weekends.
Turning Stone Resort Casino offers competitive wages, excellent health benefits including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401K retirement plan, flexible spending accounts and many additional employee discounts and amenities.
|Address||5218 Patrick Road, Verona, NY, 13478 View map|