Rosewood Washington, DC
Ideally located in the charming neighborhood of Georgetown, alongside the historic C&O Canal, Rosewood Washington, D.C. features 55 rooms, 12 suites, and 6 townhouses. The hotel, which opened in 2013, offers ample privacy, bespoke guest services and a tangible connection to the culture and traditions of the nation's capital.
In addition to its enviable location, Rosewood Washington, D.C. presents its guests with peerless amenities and facilities. Overlooking the picturesque canal, CUT by Wolfgang Puck and CUT Bar surprise and delight with a creative, seasonally inspired menu and masterful libations. On the rooftop, CUT Above, a wraparound bar and lounge area boasts a stunning indoor-outdoor swimming pool and sweeping views of the Potomac River, Washington Monument, Roosevelt Island and the spires of Georgetown University. Fitness and spa services, private dining and meeting venues, and a calendar of intriguing curated events and occasions round out the hotel's remarkable offerings.
Support the Chief Engineer and work with engineering team to accomplish daily maintenance of the property.Participate in the preventive maintenance program of all-building equipment and rooms.
- Support, maintain and adhere to all safety, health and sanitary guidelines and recommendations issued by Rosewood, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; OSHA, Federal and local DC Government to mitigate exposure and spread of COVID-19.
- Minimum three years' experience in Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC, Kitchen Equipment, Plumbing or Refrigeration for a luxury or ultra-luxury hotel/resort.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures and standards.
- Ensure the proper operation, maintenance and repair of all: Heaters, pumps, valves and lines used in the distribution of steam and heated or processed water, refrigerant compressors, condensers, evaporators, traps, transfer pumps, expansion valves, stop valves as well as all refrigerant lines and devices used to control temperatures, air compressors along distribution lines and all valves and devices for air control, natural and manufactured gas and distribution lines, including all valves and control devices, Water filters, softeners, piping and pumps used in conjunction with water distribution, including all sinks and toilet bowls, as well as supply lines and water lines. All types of motors or engines used to power pumps, compressors and fans, All types of locks, keys and locksmith related duties, All electrical work and repairs.
- Complete assigned preventive maintenance duties of all-building equipment and guestrooms.
- Assist with maintaining inventory of all parts and supplies.
- Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment; use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- All other duties as required.
The list of responsibilities is illustrative only and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by this position. The company reserves the right to add, remove or alter duties when business need dictates.