Serve guests in a hospitable manner to ensure positive guest experience.Responsibilities
- Hospitably greet, prepare and serve drinks to guests according to HEI Hotels and Resorts beverage service standards.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Prepare station for readiness prior to opening and closing of each shift.
- Follow all cash handling and bank operating procedures as outlined by HEI Hotels and Resorts.
- Perform all side work duties according to side work schedules.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Welcome to one of Arizona's most beloved resorts: The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa in Tucson. Our magnificent 250 acre desert resort is nestled in the foothills of Tucson's Santa Catalina Mountains and features 487 rooms and 60,000 square feet of meeting space. We have exciting employment opportunities to offer in our rooms division, food and beverage and administrative and general departments. There are health and welfare benefits for full-time associates and other offerings for all associates including paid time off, free meals daily in our associate dining room and a discounted travel benefit at any one of 6,000+ Marriott hotels worldwide. Want to learn more about joining our team? Join today!We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.