The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results. What will I be doing:
Operating within the Global Brand Marketing Team, the Full-Service Brand Marketing team drives and leads marketing strategy for an exciting portfolio of brands: Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Signia by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, and Hilton Grand Vacations.
As a Senior Manager, Global Brand Marketing, you will contribute to the team's success by supporting the brand marketing senior director in the development of marketing strategies and activities that drive brand health and commercial performance for one of Hilton's category-leading brands.
Through a deep understanding of customer trends and business results, you will help develop and refine brand positioning, marketing strategy, and integrated marketing plans. Additionally, you will partner globally to build above-the-line and below-the-line marketing strategies from creative concepts and execution to media planning and social media. These strategies will drive revenue, brand love, and loyalty among existing customers while also cultivating emerging traveler segments.
- Assist in creating and implementing marketing plans, strategies, and tactics, both long term, and short term, to help achieve Brand commercial goals.
- Create high-impact campaigns in service of driving business results and brand love in conjunction with media, social media, and public relations.
- Partner with Brand Management team and cross-functional brand operating partners to help implement Brand positioning across the organization and global portfolio of properties.
- Help identify core research, analytics, and metrics to inform trends, drive efficiency of marketing executions, and develop strong, engaging creative.
- Handle day-to-day activities of creative agencies of record to ensure positive relationships and facilitate groundbreaking work.
- Monitor success and opportunities for improvement in a test-and-learn environment to improve return on investment.
- Handle a significant marketing budget, including the ratio of working to non-working dollars and monthly/quarterly forecasting.
What are we looking for:
We seek a self-starter who is curious, energetic and has a passion for challenging the status quo. We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Dedication to holding a high standard of excellence, with steadfast attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, can clearly and concisely express complex ideas, make recommendations, and summarize results and areas of opportunity
- Passionate about using customer/guest trends to power marketing impact and innovation
- Accomplished in building positive relationships across a matrixed organization
- Proven success balancing the work of multiple projects simultaneously
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Seven (7) years of experience in marketing, advertising, brand management, or related field
- Two (2) years crafting distinctive consumer campaigns (digital and social experience)
- One (1) year of agency management experience
- Willing and able to travel as needed, up to 20%, domestically and internationally
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What is it like working for Hilton?
- Marketing experience within the hospitality or CPG industry
- Knowledge of franchise organizations and/or experience working within a franchise organization
- Experience managing a multi-million dollar budget
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World's Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members' unique perspectives and voices-along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners-to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it's like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
For Colorado applicants only: The annual salary range for this role starts at $81,000 and is based on applicable and specialized experience and location. Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including medical and prescription drug coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, life insurance, short-and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) savings plan, paid time off, and our travel discount. Subject to plan terms and conditions, you will be eligible to participate in the Hilton Annual Incentive (Bonus) Plan consistent with other team members at the same level and/or position within the Company.