Our Global HR team partners with our business leaders to attract, retain, and develop Hilton's most important asset, our Team Members. What will I be doing?
As the Senior Analyst for Americas Hotel Compensation you will get involved in a little bit of everything related to the pay of our Hotel Team Members across North America, South America, and the Caribbean. You will partner with compensation and HR leaders to execute on pay strategies that enable Hilton's industry-leading culture. You will help ensure compensation across the region is aligned with local market practices, and you will design and prepare compensation related dashboards and presentations for senior team leaders.
This role will report to the Director, Hotel Compensation Americas and will sit in McLean, VA. This role requires analytical savvy, sophisticated problem-solving abilities, and a drive to make the highest possible impact. You thrive in a fast-paced environment that calls for you to be resourceful and collaborative. You can step back and assess how to best drive strategic discussion with compensation leaders and HR partners, recognizing the role that Team Member compensation plays within the broader talent and business strategy of the organization.
What are we looking for?
- Actively seek to improve and streamline existing processes and programs
- Provide consultative compensation services for HR business partners to solve for our talent agenda: attracting, retaining, and progressing top talent
- Develop, analyze and provide cyclical reporting in a clear and concise manner Implement measurements of compensation programs to ensure effectiveness, usage and awareness
- Roll out Hotel Operations Bonus plan on an annual basis and manage through the year
- Collaborate with HR, Finance, Legal and other business partners in implementing compensation policies
- Make compensation recommendations using internal and external data, industry trends, and local tax and legislative requirements
- Ensure regulatory compliance, including analysis to support various local and national reporting requirements
- Participate in industry compensation groups to ensure Company's competitive position within the industry
- Partner with Corporate compensation and local payrolls to implement compensation changes
- Work with compensation team leaders on goals to assist in accomplishing department initiatives
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Strong verbal, visual and written communicator who will communicate and influence effectively at all levels
- Compelling and insightful storyteller with an understanding of data, who can compile presentations that communicate insights and recommendations
- Problem solver who is flexible and creative in finding solutions for hard problems
- Meticulous attention to detail with a passion for accuracy, building in checks for own work
- Self-starter who takes initiative, and possesses adaptability to last minute change
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Two (2) years' professional experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in analytics and presentation tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proven experience in producing leadership ready PowerPoint presentations
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following preferred qualifications:
What is it like working for Hilton?
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Analytics and reporting expertise in advanced, modern tools (e.g, Python, R, Tableau, SAS)
- Compensation, HR, consulting, or strategy experience with large global population
- Industry experience in hospitality or a related field
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.