The Kingston Resorts is a 145 acre oceanfront resort on the north-end of Myrtle Beach. Less than 2 miles from Tanger Outlets and a short 20 minute trip to Broadway at the Beach. This resort is home to the Hilton Myrtle Beach Resort, Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach, Kingston Plantation Condos, and Royale Palms. This means many opportunities to help you grow your career to the next level.
If you believe hospitality and a friendly smile are your strengths, we want to talk to you.
This position is specifically for the Embassy Suites Myrtle Beach
and is a full-time position. Flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays are required.
Position with Paid Time Off (PTO), health benefits plans, free health club membership and discounted travel program benefits for team members and their family.
Apply right now! It only takes a couple of minutes! What will I be doing?
As a Cook, you are responsible for preparing and presenting high quality dishes to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Cook will also be required to prepare all mis-en-place and contribute to departmental targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare and present high quality dishes within company guidelines
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
- Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Report maintenance, hygiene and hazard issues
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food safety legislation
- Awareness of departmental targets and strive to achieve them as part of the team
- Be environmentally aware
What are we looking for?
A Cook serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- NVQ Level 1
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- NVQ Level 2
- Previous kitchen experience in similar role
- Basic food hygiene
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!