The Sales and Catering Administrative Assistant is a highly motivated individual responsible for providing administrative support to the sales, catering and conference services and the Food and Beverage management teams. Duties include coordinating Banquet Event Orders, printing menus and place cards, answering phone calls and providing administrative support to managers within the departments. The ideal candidate has a friendly demeanor, willingness to assist, and the ability to multitask and complete projects in a timely manner. This person should demonstrate exceptional customer service and problem solving skills, and is eager and ready to accept additional responsibilities when needed. Excellent organizational and communication skills, a must. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Producing Banquet Event Orders
- Producing printed printing menus for catering events and dining outlets.
- Place cards and other printed materials as requested.
- Provide administrative support to managers within the departments.
- Producing proposals and contracts.
- Produce memos and reports that are effective, appropriate for the audience, and grammatically and technically accurate
- Assisting customers by providing additional resort information as directed by management.
- Assist in the coordination of pre-conference / post-conference meetings with clients and key staff as needed.
- Prepare graphs, charts, statistical research and budget information.
- Actively participates in safety programs and abides by all injury reporting and safety behavior requirements.
- Participates in and supports hotels efforts towards community service, sustainability and environmental initiatives
- Perform other duties as directed, developed or assigned.