Atrium Hospitality LP Job Description Work Performed:
The Position will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Retrieve and analyze in-bound inquiries generated through a variety of electronic and direct lead sources;
- Conduct basic qualification of the lead to determine the most efficient and effective action, such as routing the lead to the appropriate sales manager, determining if the lead can be profitably accommodated in the requested hotel, offering the customer alternate locations, or assisting the customer in using the self-serve small group tools on the hotel's website;
- Maintain a working knowledge of assigned hotel Sales System. Understand the seasonal, peak and valley demand periods for each assigned hotel;
- Maintain a current knowledge of the assigned market segments for all sales associates in the ESO and on property;
- Assign the inquiries and leads to the appropriate Enterprise Sales and Marketing Managers or property level sales team member;
- Engage through direct and professional communication with the lead generator to further qualify additional information to correctly assign the lead, if necessary;
- Refer to the Sales System and ProfitSword to research availability at alternate Atrium Hotel(s) that can accommodate the program for cross sell opportunity when necessary;
- Generate reports through assigned Hotel Sales System to monitor Response Due Dates, Past Due Dates, Status Change Dates, etc., to facilitate the timely completion of the previously assigned lead;
- Collaborate with respective Revenue Management leader(s) to discuss rates, dates, and space on complex leads that require significant inventory adjustment(s);
- Collaborate with Atrium's Director, Corporate Systems to properly maintain system data cleanliness, reports, audits, etc; and
Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position. Starting Compensation
In addition to competitive compensation packages, all Atrium Associates are eligible for commissions for referred and booked hotel business, 401(k) Retirement Savings plan with company match and travel discounts.
Full-Time Associates are also eligible for employer-sponsored health insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance; life insurance; short-term / long-term disability insurance; tuition reimbursement; paid / unpaid time off and paid sick leave for Colorado residents.
Our associates and leaders are driven every day to make Atrium Hospitality a great place to work and grow. Come grow with us!
For more information click HERE or copy and paste the link below in your browser.
EOE, including disability/vets
Empleador con igualdad de oportunidades, incluidos personas con discapacidad y veteranos
See Job Description.