Responsible for cleaning and preparing guest rooms and public areas of the hotel.
Essential Job Functions
- Cleans and prepares rooms for occupancy through proper application of Marriott and Chartwell Hospitality cleaning procedures.
- Stocks and/or maintains carts with specific products in required quantities to clean assigned rooms.
- Completes the Room Attendant Daily Report, correctly identifies the status of each assigned suite, and reports any maintenance problems or product shortages.
- Maintains security for guest and property by keeping suite doors locked at all times, reporting any suspicious activity by guests or others, properly labeling lost and found articles and turning them in, and observing all other security and safety regulations.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the Executive Housekeeper or Supervisor (i.e., vacuuming corridors, cleaning public or associate rest rooms, washing windows, working in laundry, checking rooms, or training of other associates, etc.).
- Returns keys and Room Attendant Daily Report to the Executive Housekeeper and check schedule for the next day.
Necessary Skills and Attributes
- Attention to detail
- Ability to properly communicate with guests, other associates and supervisors.
Hotel level housekeeping, preferably full service experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; bend; walk; use hands or finger; or feel objects, tools or controls; lift boxes (up to 15 pounds); talk and hear. Some of the Benefits include:
- Life Insurance with AD/D
- Voluntary Life
- Supplemental Benefits
- Short Term Disability
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- Compensation: Based on Experience
- Travel Discounts