Bring your talents to the table in a creative, dynamic atmosphere, with teammates that share the same passion for hospitality! We offer amazing benefits such as FREE shift meal, worldwide travel discounts, free parking or $12 bus pass, earned PTO starting you first day!
The Hilton Columbus Downtown is expanding! Check out the link below for a first look at our new tower!
Once you apply, we'd be happy to answer any questions! Text us at 614-568-9460
What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to our guests' requests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean rooms/suites as assigned which includes:
- Making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming, washing windows/tracks, strip dirty linen, remove used amenities from the room, disposing of trash
- Stock cart as needed
- Greet guests with friendly acknowledgement
- Replenish linen and guest amenities
- Respond to special requests by guests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Questions about the position? Text us at 614-568-9460