In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
Title: Room Attendant
As Room Attendant, you would be working with an emerging industry leader. Prominence Hospitality Group is an innovative hotel management company creating remarkable results for hotels in the United States. As a room attendant, you will be our ambassador working directly with our guest to help them feel cared for and welcome. To be successful as a Room Attendant you must be honest, pleasant, have detailed knowledge of, and comply with, all housekeeping policies, procedures and standards.
Empowering its people, Prominence Hospitality Group on-site team members are rooted in respective local markets, driven to create both memorable guest experiences to impact and create happy customers by displaying hospitality and professionalism. We believe in investing in our employees by motivating and developing them for future positions.
Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
• Previous guest service and/or housekeeping experience.
• Experience using industrial cleaning equipment and products.
• Changing bed linen and making beds.
• Sweeping, mopping and vacuuming floors.
• Cleaning, dusting and polishing all furniture.
• Cleaning public areas, such as corridors.
• Report any technical issues and maintenance needs.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards.
• Flexible working availability.
• Physical mobility and stamina.
• Receive direct and indirect customer feedback regarding their experience and relays feedback to proper management.
• Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
• Ensure all assigned rooms are clean and tidy.
|Address||1160 W Devon Ave, Elk Grove Village, IL, 60007 View map|