Are you ready for the next step in your career? If you are currently a restaurant server or someone who is ready to make that leap into this role, apply today! Sage Hospitality Group is looking for top talent and we look forward to hearing from you!
At Sage Hospitality Group, we look for innovative leaders, with an eye for disruption. Never looking for someone just looking for a job, we are looking for the power players, the people who want to rise to the top. Sage allows for opportunities for growth and personal fulfillment, paying attention to the parts that keep us human and happy. We want to attract and retain associates that are engaged in our culture, passionate about hospitality and excited to enrich lives, one experience at a time. Sage Hospitality Group was founded on a spirit of bold individuality. By going our own way, we have created some of the world's best hotels, restaurants, and experiences. But the truth is, none of it would have happened without people like you. People who follow their own path, who are hungry to learn and who love their community. People who do not sit around and wait, they just do. You belong here.
Individuals hired after November 5th will recieve a $100 sign on bonus
after 90 days of employment!
For future employees of Continuum!
We are located at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and just minutes from Grand Teton National Park. Continuum is a new breed of hotel. Modern, stylish and comfortable. Immerse into the Teton Gravity Research experience. Continuum is Teton Village's home base for the adventurist. About Our Adventurist Hotel
Continuum is a new breed of hotel. Our partnership with Teton Gravity Research lets us offer a perfect blend of comfort and functionality, allowing our guests to fully live out their dreams. Jackson Hole brings out a desire in each one of us to search for inspiration. We understand that journey, and will provide the guest a home base and a helpful hand throughout....
Our property was fully renovated, expanded and reopened in December 2019, Continuum provides an experience like no other. The hotel offers rooms and lofts, and outdoor heated pool and hot tub and new bar and lobby serving as the social hub for Teton Village.
The Bar at Continuum is a social hub designed by the Teton Gravity Research experience. Continuum is surrounded by the Grand Teton Mountains - nature's playground for endless cold weather adventures. Amazing adventures can be found throughout our renowned state and national parks for a glimpse of Wyoming at its best.
Teton Village offers everything from a quick bite before hitting the slopes to fine dining surrounded by stunning mountain views. Teton Village shops have ample sporting goods and outdoor gear to supply your next adventure.
Between the mild temps and lush scenery, there's always an excuse to spend summer outdoors in Jackson Hole.
Jackson Hole is one of the rowdiest ski resorts in North America and has been a catalyst for some of the most progressive free skiing and snowboarding in the world. Job Overview
Under general supervision, provides prompt and courteous food service to restaurant customers.Responsibilities
- Greets and takes food and drink orders from restaurant customers, serving the orders and accommodating special needs/requests.
- Remains attentive to the customers throughout the entire dining experience, adhering to or exceeding service standards as established by the restaurant at all times.
- Completes all restocking and cleaning duties by performing opening and closing sidework as instructed.
- Memorizes menu items, recipes and daily specials in order to answer questions and make recommendation to customers.
- Maintains cleanliness standards in restaurant, waitstation and kitchen service area in order to have a clean, presentable and attractive facility and to satisfy state and local health board requirements.
- Controls allocated guest checks by following established check-use procedures and legibly documenting all required information as the customer's order is taken and processed.
- Receives proper payment from guest and ensures accuracy of guest check and method of payment in order to safeguard customer and company.
- Attends all pre-meal and departmental meetings in person in order to enhance communications and gain knowledge of products, service and facility.
- Responds to customer inquiries and comments in person and on phone by providing timely and knowledgeable information in order to provide quality customer service.
- Presents a clean and professional appearance at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
High school education or equivalent.Experience
Previous experience in similar position of 3 months or longer.Knowledge/Skills
- Must have basic knowledge of customer service principles, the food server function and restaurant and kitchen operations.
- Must know standard cash-handling procedures.
- Must be fluent in oral and written English.
- Must have vision ability to clearly see detailed guest checks, computer print outs, written instructions and to observe entire restaurant in dimly lit conditions.
- Must have manual coordination to punch buttons, grasp items in hand, and to balance and carry trays loaded with food and beverages.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying up to 50 lbs to include serving trays, carts, tables, chairs, and small equipment up to 75% of the time.
- Balancing, stooping kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching handling, fingering throughout the shift.
- Mobility -full range of mobility and the ability to travel up to 300 feet on a regular basis throughout the shift.
- Continuous standing -during preparation, during service hours or during expediting.
- Must have moderate hearing to hear customers, supervisors, and communicate with other staff.
- Must have excellent vision to see that product is prepared appropriately.
- Must have moderate comprehension and literacy to read use records and all special requests.
- Must have ability to perform multiple tasks at one time, must be able to follow verbal and written instruction, and be able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Must be highly organized and able to pay attention to sound and sight details in crowded and noisy situations, particularly when handling multiple tasks.
- Must be able to use tact and understanding when dealing with a variety of customer service problems, including stressful and highly emotional situations.
Physically strenuous -prolonged standing, walking, lifting and carrying throughout entire shift in indoor environment.