In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
In a city renowned for its food culture, the Swamp Fox Restaurant stands out with Southern dishes such as our award-winning Shrimp and Grits, the Original Charleston She Crab Soup, and our noteworthy Fried Green Tomatoes. The Swamp Fox Restaurant is located within the Francis Marion Hotel, Charleston's premier landmark hotel. The Swamp Fox Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with room service available daily.
The Swamp Fox Restaurant has an immediate opportunity for a full time Restaurant Manager. The Restaurant Manager will plan and manage the restaurant, room service, and lounge in order to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service, compliance with corporate policies and procedures and federal, state and local regulations while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
1. Manage the staff in the restaurant, room service and lounge in order to attract, retain and motivate the employees; hire, schedule, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, conduct performance and salary reviews, resolve problems, provide open communication within the department.
2. Manage the operations of the restaurant, room service and lounge to ensure compliance with SOPs, safety regulations and federal, state and local regulations to ensure am optimal level of service, quality and hospitality are provided to the guest(s).
3. Forecast, implement, monitor, control and report on the restaurant (labor costs, food costs, beverage costs, supplies, equipment, etc...) to maximize revenue and minimize expenses while ensuring adequate supplies and staff are on hand to provide top quality customer service.
4. Respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
5. Create, recommend and implement promotions, displays, food presentations and ideas to capture more in house guests and a larger share of the local market.
6. Monitor and control the maintenance/sanitation of the restaurant to protect the assets, comply with regulations and ensure quality service.
This job is eligible for the comprehensive hotel benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, PTO, free employee meals.
Apply online or send your resume directly to email@example.com
This job requires 2 years prior restaurant management experience with a fine dining restaurant.
A Hospitality degree is a plus.
English speaking and writing skills required.
Requires thorough knowledge of the restaurant/hotel industry.
Strong supervisory/ management communication skills are required.
Requires ability to resolve conflict when necessary and ensure a great guest experience and value.
Requires a flexible work schedule to include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Must be able to stand for the majority of the shift.
This job involves walking, bending, and lifting.
|Address||387 King St, Charleston, SC, 29403 View map|