Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.
As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
A stay at The Arrabelle at Vail Square is a Vail Resort experience unlike any other. The Arrabelle combines the timeless elegance and old-world village charm of Europe's grand resorts with the romance and alluring style of Vail's world-renowned alpine heritage.
Apply today and discuss with a member of our Housekeeping Leadership Team, available opportunities that MEET YOUR SCHEDULING NEEDS.
These jobs are great for those who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get the job done; who like working in a team environment and want to play in the great outdoors of Vail, Colorado ! Entry Positions Available - all training provided (starting at $12.75 per hour):
Advanced Positions Available - previous experience required. (rates listed per role):
- Laundry attendant - AM/PM (Flexible shifts - Part time or Full time)
- Facilities/Public Area Attendants - AM/PM (Flexible shifts - Part time or Full time)
- Entry Houseperson - AM/PM (Flexible shifts - Part time or Full time)
- Entry Housekeeper - AM only (Part time or Full time)
- Advanced Housekeeper - AM (Part time or Full time - starting rate $15.49 p/h)
- Advanced Houseperson - AM/PM (Flexible shifts - Part time or Full time - starting rate $15.00 p/h)
(Actual pay can be adjusted based on experience.) Qualifications
What's In It for You?
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs- required
- Ability to lift more than 25 pounds repetitively during a shift- required
- Ability to safely work with hazardous and caustic chemicals.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods, up to 8 hours while consistently bending and lifting. - required
- Discuss a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. - preferred
- Previous hotel/hospitality experience - Preferred
- Strong communication skills - Required
- Ability to perform well under pressure - Required
- Attention to detail - Required
- Other duties and tasks as reasonably requested by management
- DiscountedHousing ($300 per month)
- ComplimentaryChoose Your Own Adventure:
Two Summer Mountain Experiences + Two paid non-workdays to enjoy it!
- Night lodging at Keystone, Breckenridge, Vail or Beaver Creek hotels
- Adventure experiences - rafting, fly fishing, zip line, via ferrata, etc. (will vary by market depending on availability)
- Gas card (include amount and location - like City Market gas station)
- Food card (include amount and store - like City Market)
- FREE:Enhanced programming/experiences
- Manager-led appreciation opportunities
- Monthly bingo with gift card prizes
- More fun events and programming!
- Accessto Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- The opportunity to work in the resort industry - it does not get much cooler than that!
The budgeted range starts at $12.75 - $16.50. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus...
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail - a place that's Like Nothing on Earth.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 302830