Proof Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is seeking a dynamic and passionate Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager to help further the vision of providing exceptional service to all guests in our all dining Restaurant Proof. Come be a part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
Asst. Restaurant Manager:
Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach, and discipline all employees in the Resorts Outlets (Resort Restaurants, Bar, Pool Restaurant and Operation and In Room Dining) to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met; daily activities and planning for outlet operation.
- You will need to be visible in the operation, provide recognition, promote good public relations, and handle complaints, concerns or special requests for guests, clients, and group contacts.
- You should be able to describe and ensure quality of all food items, ingredients, and preparation methods, as well as provide expert knowledge of wine and spirits in an elegantly appointed environment dedicated to an attentive and distinctive experience for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions, and inventory and cash control.
- You will attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and partnership between departments.
- Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment in the outlet and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
- Work collaboratively and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Who We Are: Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
Our employees have a real passion for service and deep understanding of their craft to be able to connect with our guests to provide an incredible experience.
We have been rated as one of Fortune Magazine's '100 Best Companies to Work' every year since 1998... come and experience it for yourself. We are passionate about perfecting the guest & employee experience through living and working by the Golden Rule "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale is a luxury hotel nestled in the foothills of Pinnacle Peak amid towering cacti, enriched with outstanding design and talent. https://www.fourseasons.com/scottsdale/ https://www.instagram.com/fsscottsdale/
Who We Look For:
An ideal candidate will have qualities listed below:
- One to two years previous experience in a line, supervisory or assistant manager position in Food & Beverage.
- College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or equivalent experience is required.
- The ability to work all shifts including, AM's, PM's, weekends, and holidays.
- This position requires a working knowledge of the restaurant aspect of services, policies or operations and general knowledge of the hotel.
- They must also have knowledge or the ability to operate computer equipment and the reservations system.
- This position requires the ability to remain standing for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Educational assistance programs and access to E-Cornell University online courses at discounted pricing as well as in-house training workshops for all employees
- Giving back to the community through special events by participating to be a mentor at a school, collecting food for and working with our local food bank, book and back pack drives for students, community garden events, raising money for schools in need, and similar other instances.
- Choice of dental insurance or medical cash plan, as well as a life insurance
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Team of friendly, warm, professional and very upbeat employees.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf