This position is involved with facility maintenance duties and customer interface. Previous experience is preferred, but not required in all positions. Individual must be able to perform with minimum supervision. Other duties may include: equipment service and general housekeeping tasks.
- Perform all maintenance and cleaning tasks noted in the checklists and as directed by the facility manager/supervisor to ensure that all dirt, dust, litter and debris is removed from all areas of the facility using brooms, mops, brushes and other hand tools.
- Sweep and pick up around the entrances and exits to the garage and stairwells as well as clean surface area rails, etc. on all levels, the booth, the office and rest rooms.
- Empty all trashcans in the garage, the booth and the office.
- Paint any and all areas of the facility as directed by the facility manager/supervisor to ensure that all painted surfaces such as poles, signs, doors, walls, curbs, islands, gates, etc. are properly maintained and look neat and clean.
- Replace burned out bulbs.
- Submit requests for repairs or maintenance.
- Maintain a parking/ clean
- Report any unknown, observed or suspected violations of company policy, safety hazards or any unusual occurrence to the Facility Manager in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer complaints independently or with the aid of a supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or a combination of experience and education. May require facility maintenance, electrical and or painting experience and or skills training depending on the job assignment and facility.. Oral Communication:
Speaks clearly; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions. Written Communication:
Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information. Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.