The Evening Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms as assigned, and preparing rooms for our guests to retire comfortably for the evening. Other duties include, but are not limited to maintaining the cleanliness of hotel common space and “back of house” areas. The Evening Room Attendant must ensure the Ivy’s established standards of cleanliness. He or she is responsible for reporting any maintenance deficiencies and handling guest requests. All team members must ensure the confidentiality and security of all guest rooms.
The Evening Room Attendant is responsible for executing any reasonable task requested by his/her manager or supervisor.
* Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing
* Ensure spaces are cared for and inspected according to standards
* Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
* Notify superiors of any damages, deficits, and disturbances
* Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
* Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
* Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
* Proven experience as a Cleaner or Housekeeper
* Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
* Customer-oriented and friendly
* Prioritization and time management skills
* Working quickly without compromising quality
* Knowledge of the English language
see above for details