Delta Hotels by Marriott Seattle Everett
3105 Pine Street
Everett, WA 98201GUEST SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/NIGHT AUDITOR ***$500 Sign-On Bonus
The Delta Hotels by Marriott Seattle Everett is seeking a PM Guest Service Representative/Night Auditor to join our team. The Guest Service Representative/Night Auditor provides outstanding guest service to arriving, departing, and in-house guests by delivering accurate and timely information and services and maintaining a professional, friendly and helpful demeanor at all times.ABOUT US
At Hollander Hospitality, we align our people with their passion, providing award-winning service and memorable experiences. From the ground up, we build & renovate, own & operate, while recognizing that our team is our foundation and greatest asset. We are exceptional partners to one another, our guests, and our communities.
We look for people who excel in their role and are committed to delivering excellent experiences for guests. Proven through multiple awards from our partnering brands for outstanding guest service and meetings excellence, we deliver the best to our guests by creating a sense of belonging, empowerment and support to our team members, coupled with their dedication, innovative spirit, and raw talent.STATUS: SCHEDULE:
RATE OF PAY:
- Varied schedule; Must be available weekends and holidays
- PM Guest Service Representative: Three shifts per week
- Night Auditor: Two shifts per week
- $15.00 to $18.25 per hour/DOE
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- $500 Sign-On Bonus - paid in three installments
- Individual Incentives & Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Paycheck Advancement Program
- Hotel Travel Discounts
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Meals
For eligible employees:
- Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
Skills and Ability to:
- Principals of providing customer service including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Standard cash handling procedures.
- Front office operations and emergency procedures.
- Property Management System and downtime procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Actively listen and give full attention to guests, asking questions when necessary to find out how to best meet their needs.
- Communicate effectively in the English language in writing using correct spelling, grammar and rules of composition and verbally by speaking clearly and concisely.
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide quickly and accurately.
- Manage one's time in order to meet productivity standards.
- Effectively use standard office equipment such as computers and related software, printers, photocopier, fax and multiple line telephone system.
- Adapt to constantly changing situations and personalities ensuring quality service to all guests by maintaining a friendly, professional and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Acknowledge, understand and abide by company programs, policies, procedures and brand standards.
- Present a professional appearance, wear appropriate uniform and slip resistant footwear according to the standards of the position and company policy.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year experience providing customer service directly to the public.
Exerting up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
Position requires ability to stand behind front desk for up to 8 hours to assist guests, visual acuity to analyze written information and view computer terminal and ability to express and exchange information by means of the spoken word.
Must be able to stand, pull, grasp, see, crouch, lift, hear, reach, push, perform repetitive motions, and talk as required by the job.Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity, E-Verify Employer