With eight individual brands and more than 1,500 hotels internationally, Radisson Hotel Group Americas is one of the largest, most dynamic hotel groups in the world. Our portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Individuals, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson.
At the heart of Radisson Hotel Group is our brand promise, Every Moment Matters
. More than our signature, it is simply how we do business and who awe are at the core. We strive to provided a meaningful employment experience with a focus on developing our team's talents because we believe our people are the center of our success. Your next opportunity starts here. Join a team of moment makers today!
To provide exceptional guest service and utilize service brand behavior when completing the requirements of this position.
- Ensuring accurate and timely recording and reporting of all property receipts
- Following cash handling procedures as outlined by the accounting department
- Collecting payment at check out and provides change for guests as needed
- Performing all end of day front desk and night audit functions, including reviewing cashier audits for accuracy, balancing credit card postings to Opera, maintaining computer database integrity daily, and auditing of master bills
- Preparing all computer systems for the following day
- Ensuring accurate and timely backup of files / tapes are maintained on a daily basis
- Preparing, balances, posts, and distributes all necessary reports on a daily basis
- Interacting with all in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information
- Working with all Front of House colleagues in achieving continuous, seamless service
2. Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing the Radisson Blu experience through performance that demonstrates the standards of, genuine hospitality and exceeding guest expectations
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
- Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
- Provides Yes I Can! genuine hospitality and teamwork on an ongoing basis
- Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction
- Performs other duties required to provide the service brand behavior and genuine hospitality
- Minimum of three (3) years front desk/accounting experience in an upscale hotel environment
- AA Degree preferred
- Proficient in math with ability to make accurate mathematical calculations
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude when handling all situations
- Basic mathematical skills and ability to make accurate mathematical calculations using a 10-key calculator
- Solid computer skills
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including morning, afternoons, nights and weekends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Opera preferred
- Must possess a strong team spirit
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to life up to 50 pounds
- Ability to push/pull up to 100 pounds
- Ability to reach and bend
- Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment
- Must have an active divers license with a clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected class. Background checks are also required before employment begins.Visa Requirements:
We participate in E-Verify and all candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.
Please see job description.