Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality management company widely recognized as an innovator in the industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands, legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands. Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com . Location
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach is a brand-new oceanfront hotel that debuted on Miami Beach in June 2014. This upscale, Art Deco style ten-story hotel is located on famous Collins Avenue at 63rd Street and includes Cabana style buildings and 119 feet of beach front property - offering direct access to the Atlantic Ocean. Convenient to all that South Florida has to offer, the hotel offers 231 brand-new guestrooms with modern amenities plus chic onsite facilities.Employment Status
The Night Manager/Night Audit Manager is responsible for ensuring that all daily reports are generated, daily revenues are balanced, express checkouts are processed efficiently and guests needing assistance during the shift are accommodated. The Night Manager will provide the management team with accurate and reliable information needed to make effective operational decisions. Responsibilities
- Check guests in and out.
- Handle and take reservations.
- Handle guest's special requests and customer complaints during shift.
- Perform all other front desk duties and responsibilities.
- Investigate and handle complaints, disturbances, emergencies, etc. during shift.
- Perform some Night Audit functions, able to review all Night Audit related functions and able to produce Night Audit reports.
- Assist in the preparation of Night Audit month-end reports, including in-house movie reports, house account summary, phone summary, etc.
- Interview, train, supervise and develop Night Audit staff, including coaching, counseling and discipline.
- Prepare, copy, and distribute reports as required.
- Handle special guest requests.
- Monitor and prepare Night Audit reports in accordance with Highgate Hotel's requirements meeting various due dates and deadlines, i.e.,
- Attend and contribute to periodic meetings to maintain favorable working relationships among employees and promote maximum morale, productivity, and efficiency.