The Marketing and Communications Manager will be responsible for building awareness of the hotel through public relations along with the development and execution of content creation for the hotel, with a strong emphasis on digital marketing and social media.
Our ideal candidate is goal oriented, a self-starter and enjoys wearing multiple hats. We are seeking a driven team player who excels in a fast paced, high growth, energetic and forward-thinking environment. They will be joining a dynamic team to help the hotel operate at maximum occupancy.
This position will report to the Director of Sales and Marketing and collaborate closely with the General Manager to ensure that all campaigns and communications are aligned with brand’s positioning and tailored to their target guest.
In this role, the successful candidate will coordinate advertising, promotions and public relations activities aimed at enhancing the hotel’s positioning. This role is essential to promoting the hotel, generating media coverage, leads, driving business and providing an exceptional customer/guest experience both on and offline.
- Responsible for the development and execution of all digital marketing, social content and PR strategy, SEO / SEM’s and advertising campaign to support hotel and brand goals.
- Design, build and maintain all social media platforms (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Snap Chat, YouTube, Blog etc.). This includes content creation, posting, execution, follower engagement and responsiveness.
- Develop engaging online content including forums, videos, graphics, blogs and closely monitor content success and customer engagement.
- Analyze key metrics that unit the hotel’s website traffic, use Google Analytics, Google Ad Words and other relevant sites
- Work closely with third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Develop and maintain website and create engaging content to drive organic traffic and brand interest.
- Create relevant content calendars to reach the Hotel, Spa and ONE restaurant consumers which are to be reviewed on weekly basis.
- Generate monthly reports on our Social media and marketing campaign’s performance / conversion tests and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Collaborate with agencies, media / fashion bloggers and other partners
- Responsible to monitor channels for any positive or negative posts or opportunities to surprise and delight guests.
- Lead public relations activities including story development, writing press releases and organizing media visits.
- Create on-property social media presence and events to drive awareness and engagement.
- Outreach to local and top market media for hotel visits, on-site entertainment and other experiences to develop relationships and pitch relevant stories for the hotel/brand.
- Leverage media opportunities and social media posts from influential bloggers/writers to foster brand awareness.