: As a Male Spa Attendant, you'll ensure the cleanliness of the Male locker rooms and assist guests with anything they may need. Benefits:
Along with being a Marcus Hotels & Resorts associate, you will receive amazing benefits!
- Access to the WELL Spa Gym
- Free meal every shift
- Discounts on Spa services
- Room discounts at Marcus Hotels & Resorts properties and Historic Hotels of America properties
- Discounts at Marcus Hotels & Resorts cafes, bars, restaurants and lounges - not to mention, great deals on golfing, skiing and spa
- Free parking
- "Two for one" movie theater coupons at Marcus Theatres
- Ability to grow your career, and transfer from one property to another while maintaining your service with the company
- Paid vacation days
- Holiday, jury duty and bereavement pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life insurance, employee assistance program and additional retirement benefits
- Recognition programs
Grand Geneva is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa is an award-wining, AAA Four Diamond all-seasons resort set on 1,300 acres in the legendary southeastern Wisconsin community of Lake Geneva. Located 90 minutes from Chicago and 50 minutes from Milwaukee, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa features 355 guest accommodations, including deluxe rooms and suites, along with 29 new villas. On site, guests can enjoy the WELL Spa + Salon; two championship 18-hole golf courses; The Mountain Top, a ski and snowboard facility; 62,000-square-feet of meeting and convention space and five restaurants. Also on the resort's grounds is the Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark, featuring 225 guest suites and 50,000 square feet of year-round, indoor/outdoor waterpark excitement, bringing the total number of rooms on the Grand Geneva campus to 609. For more information, please visit www.grandgeneva.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.