Full Time Line Cook - $17/hr- Off Every Monday & Tuesday!Dependable Schedule, Benefits & Bonus Available, Excellent Growth Potential!
To help ensure your safety and provide you with peace of mind, we require that all of our employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and the flu. Life is Unpredictable, But Your Paycheck & Safety Don't Have to Be .
Belmont Village Senior Living offers dependable work schedules and instant access to your wages before payday, helping you be better prepared for life's unexpected costs. In addition to providing a safe work environment, we will give you the PPE and training you need to remain safe long after your shift has ended. WE VALUE YOU!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Instant access to wages when you need them
- Earn bonuses and prizes based on attendance & performance
- Build lasting relationships with residents and work with teams who appreciate your hard work
- Preparing made from scratch meals daily from the menu cycle with accuracy
- Arranging, stocking, & maintaining sufficient levels of food products to assure excellent customer service and kitchen efficiency
- Handling, storing, & rotating all pr oducts properly in accordance with Health Department standards and Belmont Village Sanitation guidelines
- Joining our growing company that has been recognized as a GREAT PLACE TO WORK® , by FORTUNE's Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services for three consecutive years .
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
WE CARE ABOUT YOU!
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior comparable line cook experience in restaurant, hotel, or catering
- Positive, energetic, & team oriented attitude
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, PTO, 401(k) savings with employer match, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance and all employees have access to BV Cares -- our direct support program for employees suffering from severe and unexpected hardships.