In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
CGI+ is a Los Angeles-based value-add real estate investment and development company. The firm’s portfolio includes multifamily, extended stay corporate housing, hospitality, and retail assets located in California, New York, and key cities in the Southeastern and Southwestern U.S. With an entrepreneurial spirit and proven track record across several market cycles we have steadily built up a portfolio that totals nearly $1BB in AUM nationally with plans to grow to more than $5BB in AUM over the next 5 years. For more details, visit cgiplus.com.
The Leasing Manager’s role will be a Los Angeles-based position working directly with the VP of Asset Management and is responsible for processing the lease requirements of multiple properties for potential renters and ensuring that all documents are filed accurately, following the standards of property management and clients' qualifications. The Leasing Manager’s responsibilities will include:
· Ensures achievement of the community's revenue and occupancy goals by directing the community's marketing, advertising, and sales activities, overseeing on-site traffic, ensuring an appropriate inventory of "ready" apartments, setting rent pricing and concessions, and monitoring the day-to-day sales and leasing activities.
· Stays informed about current market and competitor conditions that may impact the community's occupancy and sales results, develops and implements short- and long-term marketing plans and goals to sustain occupancy, and implements creative strategies around pricing, concessions, leasing incentives, and advertising to boost traffic and leases.
· Plans and Implements print and internet advertising strategies, uses available technology to promote the community and communicate with potential prospects, and uses the Company's property management software to generate sales and leasing reports to monitor results.
· Works with the maintenance team to ensure the physical aspects of the community meet the Company's standards for overall appearance and safety and develops activities and programs to enhance the salability of the apartments and community as a whole by regularly inspecting "ready" units for marketability, creating mini-models and using other merchandising techniques promote the apartment and community to prospective applicants.
· Actively participates in the leasing process by generating and monitoring traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation, and completing move-in procedures in accordance with established policies and procedures.
· Reviews and analyzes financial reports, shop reports, traffic and closing ratios, and other operational reports to identify and resolve issues impacting leasing performance, and accesses the Company's internal resources as needed to support solution strategies. Makes presentations about marketing and leasing strategies and results to clients, owners, and other business managers.
· Oversees the lease renewal program, including sponsoring various resident lease renewal functions, managing the communication and notification process, and assisting with resident move-outs as necessary.
· Responds quickly and courteously to resident and client/owner concerns and questions, and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate individual(s).
· Supervises the community's leasing team members by interviewing, hiring, orienting, and training employees, and manages their performance in accordance with Company policies, values, and business practices.
· Assist in supervision of a growing team of sales and sales-attached resources.
· Train new team members.
· In coordination with Asset Management, set sales goals and implement strategies and tactics to meet or exceed them.
· Track and audit all sales activities in CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly, according to internal sales processes.
· Report daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly to management on sales performance.
· Coordinate with Management to provide leadership for a successful day-to-day operation of sales organization.
· Coordinate with Managers on closing process. Mentor and train sales team members on sales process, cold calling, conducting meetings / tours.
· Schedule and lead virtual and in-person tours for prospective tenants.
· Create, plan, and deliver presentations to prospects.
· Negotiate new leases and renewals that meet or exceed sales targets.
· Follow up with prospects through closing.
· Act as liaison between on-site Managers & sales prospects to address technical requirements, permitting and other aspects of the closing process.
· Perform credit checks.
· Participate in the preparation of lease documents.
· Coordinate document execution in a timely manner.
· Assisting Managers with other sales activities as required
· Using our property management system, maintain and know details of properties, including current availability of spaces for lease, and prices.
· Serve as key point of contact for all inbound leasing inquiries for Bread & Salt Hospitality locations in Los Angeles.
· Prospect sales opportunities via telephone, up to 50 calls per day, to schedule meetings with prospects across Amped target markets.
· Increase top-of-funnel of sales opportunities by conducting research to identify prospects.
· Maintain CRM database.
· Build lead lists for sales team, leveraging market intel and market conditions.
· Maintain or surpass team and individual quota for scheduled phone meetings.
· Perform sales discovery via scheduled phone meetings, advancing qualified prospects to on site tours.
· Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects and referrals by maintaining strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
· Identify prospective tenants by integrating yourself into the communities. Participate in Multi-Family and Hospitality organizations as a representative of Bread and Salt Hospitality.
· Monitor and/or Maintain social media accounts as needed
Candidate Qualifications and Experience:
· High School Diploma, Required
· Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
· Minimum of 3-5 years in a sales/management, leasing or specialty leasing
· Comprehensive understanding of basic accounting principles and financial reporting.
· Knowledge of retail and food industry trends.
· Effective sales and communication skills that foster cooperation and teamwork.
· Flexibility in work schedule, as needed.
· Basic computer skills including, Outlook, Excel, adobe acrobat, PowerPoint
· Experience with Yardi desired
· Strong commitment and work ethic.
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal & leadership skills.
· Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion.
· Ability to multi-task while working independently; methodical and detail-oriented.
· Positive, energetic attitude, calm demeanor, and ability to work under pressure.
· Collaborative - enjoys working as part of a team.
· Clear verbal and written communication skills.
· Professional and polished personal presence necessary, exhibiting discretion and integrity.
· Takes pride in representing the company by being the first point of contact via phone or in person.
· Flexible and willing to handle last-minute changes and issues as they arise.
· Willingness to work long hours and weekends when necessary.
|Address||6300 Canoga Avenue, Los Angeles, CA View map|