By adhering to Welk Resort's I-Serve service standards, the Lead Guest Experience Ambassador 2 is responsible for providing excellent customer service and creating an exceptional experience to all guests of the Breckenridge Preview Center. The Lead GEA must support the GEA team and encompass the abilities of effective communication, delivering necessary information, and maintaining functionality, efficiencies, cleanliness, and safety of zones 1-3. Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned): Resort Wide:
- Consistently follow the I-Serve standards at all times.
- Follow all company and department policies and procedures.
- Attend safety meetings, keep the workplace in safe condition, and work in a safe manner.
- Adhere to attendance policy and report to workstation at scheduled start time.
- Propose ideas or find ways to improve services, systems, and/or procedures.
- Establish employee schedules and track employee logs through online measures.
- Audit Deposit logs and safeguard cash.
- Handle guest gifting challenges, Sales Manager NQ requests, as well as tour flow communication (i.e., NAA, NQ's, Overflow, etc.)
- Perform team huddles and meetings
- Maintain the efficiency of established AOP's and outlined processes.
- All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This individual will be required to maintain a working knowledge of TSW, Salesforce, E-mail, and Excel. This individual must have strong communication skills, and proficiency in technical applications including but not limited to: Microsoft Office, TSW, and Salesforce.
Education and/or Experience:
Must have High School diploma or equivalent (GED); College degree or 3-5 years of customer service experience preferred. Management/Supervisor experience highly desired.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively via phone and face to face. Excellent communication skills required. Must be able to speak, understand, read and write English. Must have excellent English grammar skills, including punctuation, spelling, style, etc.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to make decisions that are in the best interests of the company. Ability to be flexible and easily adapt to change. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, field personnel and sub-contractors/vendors.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and talk and hear. The associate is frequently required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment for this position is fast paced, high guest volume, and customer service focused. The ability to multi-task and maintain an upbeat attitude during high volume situations is a must.