Crowne Plaza Portland Downtown - Convention Center
1441 NE 2nd Ave
Portland, OR 97232LAUNDRY ATTENDANT
The Crowne Plaza Portland Downtown - Convention Center is seeking a Laundry Attendant to join our team. The Laundry Attendant maintains daily availability of clean linens for housekeeping department ensuring all linen is in good condition and free from stains.ABOUT US
At Hollander Hospitality, we align our people with their passion, providing award-winning service and memorable experiences. From the ground up, we build & renovate, own & operate, while recognizing that our team is our foundation and greatest asset. We are exceptional partners to one another, our guests, and our communities.
We look for people who excel in their role and are committed to delivering excellent experiences for guests. Proven through multiple awards from our partnering brands for outstanding guest service and meetings excellence, we deliver the best to our guests by creating a sense of belonging, empowerment and support to our team members, coupled with their dedication, innovative spirit, and raw talent.STATUS: SCHEDULE:
RATE OF PAY:
- Variable schedule; Must be available weekends and holidays
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- $14.00 to $15.75 per hour
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Paycheck Advancement Program
- Hotel Travel Discounts
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidize Annual Tri-Met Bus Pass
- Complimentary Parking
- Employee Meals
For eligible employees:
- Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
Skills and Ability to:
- Laundry Processes.
- Safe use of cleaning products and operation of laundry equipment.
Education and Experience:
- Communicate effectively with guests and co-workers in order to accurately receive and convey information.
- Physical strength and manual dexterity to operate necessary equipment and perform required duties.
- Meet attendance requirements with dependability and consistency.
- Manage one's time in order to meet productivity standards.
- Work evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance to represent the hotel positively.
- Six months previous laundry experience preferred.
Exerting up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
Position requires frequent standing and physical activities that require considerable use of arms and repetitive motions.
Must be able to stand, walk, stoop, crouch, reach, push, pull, lift, grasp, see and perform repetitive motions as required by job.Drug Free Workplace, Equal Opportunity, E-Verify Employer