Come join our team! Part Time Marketing Assistant Needed! Earn bonuses and prizes based on performance and attendance !
To help ensure your safety and provide you with peace of mind, we require that all of our emplo yees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and the flu.Love What You Do, Feel Valued, Grow & Thrive.
As a Community Relations Sales Assistant in assisted living & memory care, you will have the opportunity to do meaningful and important work with current & future residents and their families by assisting with the move-in process and administrative tasks within the sales department. We are taking every precaution with your health and safety in mind by providing COVID19 testing, supplying PPE & following extensive sanitation and disinfection protocols. A meaningful job awaits you at Belmont Village Senior Living! WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
Instant access to wages between paydays, free Employee Assistance Program for you & your dependents, earn bonuses & prizes. Participate in philanthropic events, form lasting bonds with residents & work with teams passionate about senior care & our employees. Interested in growing your sales career? We will provide the training! WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Maintaining apartment inventory & readiness lists
- Maintaining resident files & lead management database
- Contacting family immediately after sale for introduction and coordination of move-in process and assisting with all non-care related move-in logistics
- Coordinating the Welcome Committee to achieve staff awareness of new resident; notifies nurses and caregivers
- Joining our growing company that has been recognized as a GREAT PLACE TO WORK® by FORTUNE's Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services for three consecutive years .
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
WE CARE ABOUT YOU!
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 yrs Sales Assistant experience required; Hospitality, High End Retail or Senior Living sales support experience strongly preferred
- Proven success with organization, independent time management & attention to detail
- Computer experience and ability to use CRM database software
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, PTO, 401(k) savings with employer match, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.