Why us?We are looking for someone who is willing to do both Laundry Attendant and Houseperson duties, with a flexible schedule and must be available to work on weekends.
Blending fun with style and elegance, Springhill Suites Denver Downtown and Degree Metropolitan Food + Drink are the perfect mix! We take our fun seriously, and work as a team to make the ordinary, extraordinary for each and every guest. Think you have what it takes? Join us!
Our Housekeeping team gets the job done! Whether it is ensuring that one of our beautifully-appointed rooms is ready to exceed guest expectations, or delivering service or amenities that provide a flawless experience, this team is the heart of our operation. Do you have a strong attention to detail, and are you good on your feed? We need people like you - our housekeeping team is a family and we work hard to make our guests happy, and have fun at the same time. EMPLOYEE PERKS! Why join the Springhill Suites and Degree Family?
- Employee Referral Program - $200 to $1000 based on position!
- Free Monthly RTD EcoPass
- Free Onsite Parking!
- Sage Savings Spot Deals on furniture, electronics, cell phone plans, flowers, restaurants and much, much more!
- Discounted Hotel rates at all Marriott/Starwood & Sage managed Hotels & Restaurants
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K & Flex Spending Account (FT Employees)
- Paid time off for Vacation, Sick days and Holidays (FT Employees)
- A fun work environment that encourages individually, recognition, growth & development
Welcome to the Springhill Suites Denver Downtown.
A bold and inspiring new hotel where contemporary design mingles effortlessly with world-class service. Here, you can have it all. An energized downtown location. Spacious suites that don't compromise style for comfort. Dynamic meeting and event space perfect for collaboration or celebration. A visionary approach to business. At the SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown hotel, we offer more than a place to stay. Here, we offer a fresh, urban hotel experience unlike any other. Our partnership with Metro State University's Hospitality Learning Center enables our hotel to be a teaching and learning hotel, giving employees the chance to give back to the community by mentoring a continuous influx of student interns from Colorado's largest public university.
At Sage we create a culture of belonging. Our team members serve with creativity, and passion. Sage associates execute unforgettable experiences and take pride in our communities. We set new standards in hospitality.Job Overview
Clean and maintain all corridors and public areas in accordance with all housekeeping procedures and standards and safety and security rules and regulations to ensure guest satisfaction.Responsibilities
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift; remove newspapers and service trays, empty trash receptacles
- Remove trash and/or linens and note any areas that need immediate cleaning.
- Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following safety and security procedures and regulations to include but not limited to: hallways, elevators, service areas, stairwells, etc.
- Remove soiled linen, terry and trash from the service areas and take to the appropriate locations in the prescribed manner.
- Aid section housekeepers as needed (i.e. bed boards, roll-ways, etc.).
- Stock linen and supply closets to ensure par inventories.
- Report any missing/found articles, damage or merchandise problems to the Senior Housekeeper or supervisor.
- Respond to guest requests and questions and report guest issues and complaints in a hospitable manner to ensure guest satisfaction.
No formal education required.Experience
No experience requiredKnowledge/Skills
- Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
- Ability to meet standards of appearance.
- Ability to communicate with guests, housekeepers/main linen room attendant, supervisor.
- Ability to assess required reaction to meet standards.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pushing vacuum entire length of hallway, carrying supplies from department to assigned floor, carrying dirty linen to laundry shoot, removing room service trays and carrying dirty dishes to service area.
- Bending/kneeling -dusting requires bending and kneeling to reach all areas. Room service trays are placed on floor for pick up. Bending would be required to retrieve dirty dishes.
- Mobility -movement to reach all areas of responsibility to include: shelves, windows, ledges, pipes, under and around furniture.
- Continuous standing -continuously standing and/or walking to accomplish all that is required for position.
- Climbing stairs -approximately 40 steps 15% of 40 hour week.