Houseperson │ $15/hr. Plus Medical, 401k and PTO
Housekeeping is the perfect department for someone who likes to clean, enjoys being active throughout the day, likes to make customers happy through their work, and thrives in a self- managed work situation. We have a great company culture at Concord Hospitality where everyone is valued and treated with respect.
Are you the perfect Cambria Hotel Houseperson? Helpful by nature, with a watchful eye, you're happiest in motion. Upon arrival, you scan the area to see what needs attending. You enjoy tidying up and making sure everything's in its place. You pitch in to help housekeeping with heavy lifting and attend to guest needs. And you love saving the day when you find that missing treasure, whether expensive valuable or precious sentiment.As the Houseperson, you will:
• Make rounds through the halls each shift to ensure public areas are clean and tidy, taking care to remove or replace anything out of order.
• Coordinate and help housekeeping with heavy lifting and priority requests.
• Use your watchfulness to report missing or found articles and any sign of damage or needed repair.
• Be graciously attentive to guests, answering questions and getting additional help when it's needed.Fundamentals
Prior housekeeping experience is helpful. The ability to communicate effectively in The ability to operate a vacuum, floor buffer, carpet cleaner and pressure washer is expected.To show you how much you are appreciated, we also offer great benefits to our full-time employees including:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans
- Free life insurance plans
- ST/LT disability options
- Matched 401K options after a year of employment
- Tuition assistance
- Discounted room rates at Concord managed hotels
- AND training & development and career advancement opportunities.
Come join our team!
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer! We have been waiting for you. *We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V.*