Position: Self Inspector
WORK FOR THE BEST - FOUR SEASONS RESORT SCOTTSDALE!Summary:
The Self Inspector is an integral part of the Housekeeping Team who collectively is responsible for the cleanliness and attention to detail of the hotel and residences. The Self Inspector is responsible for cleaning and inspecting all guest rooms/residences ensuring that they meet the highest standards as set by Four Seasons Hotels. The Self Inspector will also assist the Lobby Attendant, House Attendant or laundry attendant as needed. This person also p rovides turndown service by offering a comfortable evening environment in guest rooms by cleaning and refreshing the room in the early evening and preparing the room for the guest to sleep in.
We are looking for individuals who possess a high level of attention to detail and a strong work ethic. This role has direct involvement with both guests and management and good communication skills are required. An applicant with a flexible schedule and the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays is ideal. Company Background:
Four Seasons prides itself on the commitment to the Golden Rule philosophy, and strives to provide the best possible experience for both our guests and employees. Because of our employee-centric approach, Four Seasons has been listed in the FORTUNE Magazine "100 Best Companies to Work For" rankings every year since 1998. To learn more about Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, watch this exciting video: We Are Four Seasons.Responsibilities:
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Cleans and self-inspects guest rooms as assigned and in accordance with hotel standards.
- Has a set number of rooms to clean during a shift. Removes dirty towels and sheets and replaces them with clean ones from the Linen Closet. Cleans, dusts, and sanitizes all areas of the Guest Room (bedroom, living room, dining room and bathroom) according to procedure. Makes bed. Vacuums carpet and cleans marble and tile areas. Removes Rooms service trays, dishes and carts to service landings. Completes inspection of all arrival rooms to ensure it is ready for guest arrival.
- Restocks used amenities such as shampoo, lotions, cotton balls, stationery and pens.
- Possesses a high degree of product knowledge and relevant technical skills. Keeps abreast of events in the hotel
- Provides genuine hospitality and recognition in the work area. Promotes hotel services and products
- Anticipates guest needs and takes ownership of guest concerns and requests; acts decisively to ensure guest satisfaction. Offers a special service touch when an opportunity is presented;
Ideal candidate will have:
Valid US Work Authorization is required
- Previous housekeeping/cleaning experience, hotel/resort preferred
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to walk and remain upright on feet for at least 8 hours
- Must be willing and able to interact with guests and co-workers and be able to speak/read/write English and communicate with guests to accommodate needs and requests
- A great attitude is required with ability to work weekends/holidays
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the 'EEOC is The Law' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf