Wanted - Hotel Housekeeping Inspector!
The beautiful Marriott Orlando Downtown Hotel is located on the doorstep of the Creative Village in Downtown Orlando. Our Team Members have pride in their work and how they care for our guests. All great reasons to apply with us!
The perfect candidate will have a great eye for detail and one or more years of housekeeping experience. Prior Marriott Hotel Experience in Housekeeping and Room Inspector experience is a huge plus.
The essential functions of this position are listed below:
- Inspect hotel rooms
- Respond to guest requests, concerns or issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Support Executive Housekeeper
- Perform open & closing duties
- Complete supply orders
- Maintain communication with Guest Service, Executive Housekeeper and Chief Engineer
- Ability to push/pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Must be physically able to stand for long periods, extend arms over head to perform cleaning tasks and work in confined spaces
- Communicate effectively with staff
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Clean guest rooms to the Marriott standard.
- One year of Hotel Housekeeping Inspection Experience preferred
This is not an all inclusive list of duties. The ideal candidate must possess a great attitude and ability to learn new ways of doing things. Being on time, staying until the work is complete and training others is a crucial part of this position.
This is a full time position with a starting pay of $13 an hour. We offer a generous benefits package including a 401k plan, Vacation pay, Recognition Programs and great Marriott Travel Perks!
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- STD/LTD insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee discount
- Vacation and Company Holidays
- Referral program
Everyone in the hotel including team members and guests must wear a mask. Sanitizing stations are placed throughout the hotel. Gloves and masks are readily available and we have continuous team member training on how to stay safe.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Cleaning Experience: 3 year (Required)
- Housekeeping Inspector: 1 year (Preferred)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
The Marriott Orlando Downtown Hotel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
See Job Description.