Casa Marina Key West , A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is looking to hire a Housekeeping Manager to join the team !
Casa Marina Key West, a Waldorf Astoria resort, is nestled along the southern edge of the island - overlooking more than 1,100 feet of beach reserved exclusively for hotel guests. With 311 guest rooms, multiple food & beverage offerings, and more than 11,000 square feet of function space, this historic property is a landmark of the grace, charm and tranquility of Old Key West and location on Key West's largest private beach.
The ideal candidate for this role at Casa Marina will be a hands on leader with a keen eye for detail, and proven success in following brand standards. Luxury hotel background is preferred, and at least 1-2 years of Housekeeping supervisory experience is required.
For more information on the properties, please visit: What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Manager, you would be responsible for managing daily Housekeeping operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Manage daily Housekeeping operations to include, but not limited to, maintaining cleanliness, service and product quality standards of guest rooms, public spaces, restrooms, offices and banquet/meeting/conference rooms
- Ensure rooms are clean and available to guests in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage daily systems use and management, cost controls and overall profitability, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Oversee and conduct room inspections
- Recruit, interview and train team members
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!