DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Phoenix is looking for their next Housekeeping Manager! Our Housekeeping Manager is responsible for managing daily Housekeeping operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. The Housekeeping Manager will oversee the entire Housekeeping Department including suites, front/back of house public areas and laundry. What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Manager, you would be responsible for overseeing all housekeeping operations of the property in order to ensure that our guests receive clean and comfortable accommodations each and every stay. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage housekeeping, laundry and public area staff and daily operations
- Ensure exceptional cleanliness throughout the entire property
- Ensure compliance of health and safety standards
- Develop a quality team through selection, training, development and coaching techniques and skills
- Create and maintain weekly schedules for staff
- Control all related department costs – payroll and inventories
- Perform all housekeeping related tasks including laundry, housekeeping and public areas as needed
- Inspect guest rooms, meeting rooms, public spaces, and hallways for cleanliness and order
- Follow safety and security guidelines, ensures key control, emergency response, safe chemical handling and proper chemical usage by housekeeping team members.
- Manage supply inventory and monitors storage procedure
- Ensure safe chemical handling and proper chemical usage procedures
- Develop work schedules and coordinates staff work assignments
- Conduct regular tours of work areas, reviewing housekeeping efforts of staff and checking for productivity in completion of assignments
- Ensure hotel complies with brand quality performance standards
- Maintain effective guest relationships
- Two or more years of housekeeping and management experience
- Motivated to maintain excellent customer service reputation
- Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced setting
- Reliability and honesty
- Desire to add to a supportive and effective team
- Must be Bilingual (English/Spanish - fluent).
- Must meet required background check and pass pre-employment drug screening
DoubleTree Suites Phoenix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 602-683-9422 to let us know the nature of your request.