In less than 2 minutes, get your
Personal Score for every job
The Hotel Assistant General Manager (HAGM) is responsible for assisting the Hotel General Manager in every aspect of the hotel, retail, and conference center operations including but not limited to: Front Offices, Housekeeping Sales and Marketing, Hotel F&B outlets, Fitness Area, Maintenance, Conference Center and Catering, Payroll and Administrative functions, Financial Performance, Associate Relations, and all other functions as directed.
The HAGM for this hotel property must possess exceptional and proven leadership abilities with a strong, passionate desire to maintain optimal levels of guest and associate satisfaction, profitability, revenue through sales and marketing efforts, safety, security and upkeep of the property and overall quality and efficiency in all areas of the operation. The General Manager must be innovative and driven when it comes to driving top line sales and maximizing profitability.
As the HAGM, you must be high energy, results driven, possess exceptional level of integrity, be highly self-motivated and be the consummate professional in matters of guest and associate relations, written and verbal communication, always.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Functions Include, but are not limited to:
• Supervises and assists all departments in rendering high quality service.
• Responds to any guest complaint and maintains positive guest relations at all times.
• Supervises the departments in specific tasks; i.e. reservations management, room status control, and yield management practices.
• Responsible for the completion of daily reports, as assigned by the General Manager.
• Assists the General Manager in ensuring that all policies and procedures, federal, state, and local ordinances regarding personnel, security, cash handling, guest relations, and safety are followed.
• Compiles, completes, and maintains all Payroll records and functions in a timely and accurate manner in compliance with all LSC standards.
• Compiles, completes and maintains all Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable records and functions in a timely and accurate manner in compliance with all LSC standards.
• Maintains effective communication between all departments.
• Helps maintain the property in an attractive and economical manner in compliance with maintenance and Quality Assurance standards.
• Acts as the property manager on duty when assigned to do so and oversees the property in the absence of the General Manager.
• Performs according to our Company’s Service Values: open communication, positive attitude, supports a teamwork concept, promotes a clean and safe environment, and provides a spirit of hospitality.
• Fully understand and promote all property-specific marketing programs.
• Attends meetings, internal and external development seminars, as needed and assigned.
• Assist in operating the departments within budgeted expense guidelines.
• Assist in the development of the annual Sales & Marketing Plan, as assigned by the General Manager.
• Assist in the preparation of accurate End of Month Reports as assigned by the General Manager.
• Analyze competitors regularly (rates, services, facilities) and communicate findings to the General Manager.
• Compliance with all Company Employee Standards as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
• Performs any other duties as requested by the General Manager.
Physical Job Requirements
• Sit and/or stand continuously and perform job functions for a full shift with lunch break.
• Requires bending, twisting, reaching, climbing, stooping, crouching, kneeling, lifting and pulling.
• Move objects up to and exceeding 25lbs. with reasonable accommodations.
• Associates Degree and/or a minimum of 4-year previous experience as a department manager in a full service or similar environment of size, scope, and service.
• Must qualify for and maintain a Cheyenne & Arapaho Gaming License
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
• Good knowledge of all operating systems and equipment.
• Should be a strong, proven leader and mentor with the ability to motivate, inspire and develop a strong team.
• Must have proven ability to achieve profitability and budget goals, with an excellent knowledge of all financial reports and tools. Must be resourceful and responsible for expense control, flow through and profitability of all outlets.
• Have sales and marketing ability to work with the sales team to maximize revenue and yield strategy.
|Address||7777 U.S. 81, El Reno, OK View map|