Tillinger’s Concierge is a Boston-based hospitality company that excels in specialized services that include luxe residential concierge, corporate meeting & event production, and function facility management. Our Hospitality Recruiter seeks and delivers the best talent in the organization to fill open positions in an expeditious manner. You will be tasked with pairing a candidate's experience, charm, and talents with the property that is best aligned for their success and client’s satisfaction. As a confident and passionate recruiter, you understand how to nurture relationships with prospective talent and cultivate ongoing relationships…all while enjoying the rewards of a job well done.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting top talent with a focus on Residential Concierge personnel.
- Collaborate with organization leadership to forecast evolving needs.
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units.
- Create and implement innovative marketing strategies that attract passive job seekers.
- Ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are appropriately vetted to encourage success in a variety of potential work locations.
- Manage and monitor HRIS systems that automate hiring correspondence and requisition processes.
- Develop and maintain online career postings.
- Conduct phone screens and in-person interviews.
- Maintain meticulous records.
- Track and report key metrics that measure activity.
- Assist with new hire onboarding by reviewing employment documents, benefits, organizing training schedules, and conducting background checks.
- Conduct regular follow-up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Actively takes part in cross-functional projects.
- Develop and execute a personal time management plan.
- Other staffing/training related support as assigned.
- 100% Company Paid Health Insurance & Dental Premiums - BCBS Network/Delta Dental
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(K) Plan
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefit
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Hospitality Discounts, Invitations, and Privileges