Nationwide Hotel Management Company, LLC. (NHMC)
is a full service hotel management company specializing in the economy and select service segments of the hospitality industry, with services focused on the extended stay segment. NHMC has been recognized as one of the 30 Top Hotel Companies by Hotel Management magazine. With over 120 hotels under management throughout the United States, NHMC is one of the country’s largest hotel management companies, and largest within the Choice Hotels family of brands. Founded in 2003 and reorganized in 2018 NHMC is based in Wichita, Kansas. With “People First”
as it’s guiding principle, the company has over 1,150 associates and growing. Please visit www.nationwidehmc.com
to learn more about our organization and to view additional career opportunities. This position is located at a WoodSpring Suites Hotel.
Part-time employees are eligible for both Traditional and Roth 401K with up to a 4% company match! Position Summary
Ensure that guests receive outstanding customer service according to company and brand standards. Greets guests, assists them with check-ins and check-outs, registers and assigns rooms, issues room keys/cards, transmits and receives messages, keeps records of occupied rooms and guest accounts, makes and confirms reservations, presents statement to and collects payments from guests as well as ensuring that guest payments are collected and processed in a reliable and timely manner.
Ensures that all service provided are consistently prompt and courteous and meet high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat business. Inspects guest rooms and public spaces to ensure compliance and to confirm rooms and property are guest ready. Responds to all emergency situations (police, fire, emergency responder, weather, building – electrical outage, water line breaks, etc.) in a timely manner.
Cleans the lobby and public restroom; washes and folds laundry; and assists other staff in preparing check outs to be guest ready.Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position with rotating weekday and weekend shifts. Employees in this position may be asked to take overnight on-call shifts from time to time.Required Education and Experience
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Prior guest service experience preferred.
* Must have computer skills including the ability to access and accurately input information into a computer system including Microsoft Office Suite and the Hotel PMS system.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Friendly, cooperative manner and patience in dealing with customers and staff.
* Must maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
* Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure.
* Strong organizational time management skills and problem-solving skills.